Monday, April 30, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic are expecting their first child, via a surrogate.
- Karla Vanessa Perez, a Mexican woman, is apparently expecting nine.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley are adopting their second baby.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is pregnant with her second as well.
- Megan Fox is currently pregnant with her first child, too!
- Nadya Suleman, meanwhile, cannot take care of hers.
- Do you think Octomom's kids should be taken away?
- Should Ian Somerhalder star in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie?
- Either way, Ellen DeGeneres read it aloud on her show (above).
- Adam Lambert called out the gay community as "catty."
- The pregnant man Thomas Beatie and his wife split.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are (maybe) a thing.
- The John Edwards trial is an insane thing.
- Justin Bieber apparently has a name for his unit. It's Jerry.
- Katy Perry may have a new boyfriend in Robert Ackroyd.
- Rihanna may have a new girlfriend in Melissa Forde.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going strong.
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are hot and heavy.
- Jenelle Evans and Kieffer Delp may be back on.
- MTV released the first Snooki & JWoww spinoff trailer. It's quite absurd.
- Lane Garrison was charged with domestic violence after fighting his ex.
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere earned record ratings.
- Sheree Whitfield got the ax from The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Rosie O'Donnell really does not like Lindsay Lohan.
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie at war?
- The Bachelorette spoilers (and promos, above) are already surfacing!
- Beyonce was named the World's Most Beautiful Woman by People.
- A pair of new Breaking Dawn photos were released by Summit.
- Carlina Duran, Miss Dominican Republic, was stripped of her title.
- Wiz Khalifa was arrested for marijuana possession ... big surprise.
- Jimmy Fallon had President Obama slow jam the news (below).
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?